All Inclusive Bali Resorts
Nowadays, more and more people are changing their vacations towards “All-Inclusive travel”.
The all-inclusive concept is a great way to enjoy a carefree holiday, where most of the travel expenses are already included in the price. It convenient and easier to stick to the planned budget.
No surprises later on!
In Bali, there are 4 resorts that offer all inclusive packages.
They offer similar all-inclusive Bali resort benefits such as:
- 3 times buffet meals a day, 24 hours snack, afternoon tea.
- 24 hours all local beverages (soft drinks, juice, beer, local wine & spirits).
- In house entertainment, Balinese cultural shows and dances.
- Non-motorize water sports: sailing, wind surfs, canoes, and snorkel.
- In house sports activities such as table tennis, darts, billiard and many more.
Every resort offer slightly different all-inclusive benefit with different rates. Here are the comparisons:
Club Bali Mirage
Club Bali Mirage is the first all-inclusive resort in Indonesia. It was built in a modern architectural design with Balinese touches. Nestled in the middle of 3.5 hectares of landscaped gardens and on the sandy beach of Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua, the resort is about 25 minutes from the airport.
The all inclusive package that the resort offers include:
- 24 Hours Open Bars and Restaurants, so you can have your beer or wine anytime you want.
- 10% off the resort spa treatment.
- Supervised activities for children age 3 – 12 years, open daily from 9am to 5pm and it is free of charge for the all inclusive guests.
- For entertainment, they have a variety of Balinese dances, quartet musicians, keyboard player & singer and nightly music by DJs.
Price per person per night:
If you interested to stay at Club Bali Mirage, we suggest that you book it online, since they have significant lower prices when you book it online.
|Deluxe Room:||Published rate $160++||Internet rate $127 (Net)|
|Romantic Room:||Published rate $175++||Internet rate $147 (Net)|
|Honeymoon Suite:||Published rate $205++||Internet rate $170 (Net)|
|Mirage Suite:||Published rate $225++||Internet rate $187 (Net)|
Bali Tropic Resort
The Bali Tropic Resort & Spa is an all-inclusive hotel that epitomizes the authentic Balinese architecture and style fringed by powdery white-sand and crystalline seas. It combines nature, rejuvenating spa treatments, and a host of recreational activities that will give you the ultimate tropical retreat.
The Bali Tropic Resort all inclusive packages include 24 hours all local beverages such as soft drink, mineral water, local beer, local wine and local spirits such as gin, vodka, whiskey and rum.
Price per person per night:
The Meliá Benoa All Inclusive Resort is located just past Nusa Dua’s north gate in Tanjung Benoa, Bali’s newest resort area. Already famous for its clean beaches and wide variety of water sports, Tanjung Benoa’s strategic location makes it the perfect choice for any holiday. Near a traditional fishing village and art market, 5 minutes from the golf course and Nusa Dua shopping center, 15 minutes from the airport, 10 km from the Kuta shopping center and 35 km from the capital of Denpasar.
They have 2 types of All Inclusive packages:
Deluxe Blue includes:
- A la carte choice in El Patio and Amarta Restaurant.
Executive Gold includes:
- Mini Bar filled with Beer, Juices, Mineral water and Soft Drinks.
- Room Service.
- Free Choice in a la carte menu.
- Imported drinks.
- Daily Laundry Services.
- Free Upgrade to Executive Suite.
- 1 hour WiFi Internet.
- 1 hour massage at the Melia Benoa Spa.
- Many other VIP treatments such as reserved beach chair and late check out.
Melia Benoa also has other packages such as:
|Honeymoon package:||US$ 1,430 ++ for 5 Nights / 6 Days|
|All Inclusive Meeting Package:||US$ 85++ per person/per night|
Aston Bali Resort
Located in the exclusive enclave of Nusa Dua on one of the most stunning private beaches of Benoa Peninsula, the Aston Bali Resort & Spa offers a combination of traditional Balinese hospitality and casual elegance. Only 20 minutes away from the airport, Aston Bali Resort & Spa is the ideal retreat to enjoy peace in mind.
The hotel, built in a Balinese contemporary style, offers 187 newly refurbished and fully equipped rooms and suites. Ideal for honeymooners and discerning travelers who seek a carefree escape, the hotel is synonymous with versatile enjoyment and value for money with a large choice of very attractive “All Inclusive” packages.
- Unlimited imported and local food and beverages.
- In-house entertainment: Trio Band, Vocalists, Pianists, Balinese Dance performance, bartender juggling.
- 25% discount on SPA, laundry and internet.
Price per person per night:
Of course there are numerous advantages for All Inclusive Bali Resort packages.
So when you are thinking to go for a vacation in Bali next time, you might want to consider one of the packages that these four resorts offer. You will make sure that your being taken care of.
***Prices may change without further notice. Please confirm with the resorts before you go.
Travel to these places too:
The Best Holiday Destination in Asia 2009
A well known online travel magazine - Smart Travel Asia - has...
Why Bali Handicraft?
It’s a simple question for everyone because you can literally...
Lombok – The Unspoiled Bali
Have you ever been to Lombok? For those who have been to Lombok,...
Bali – The Island of Gods
“Pulau Dewata” or the Island of Gods, that’s what many...